A high performance insulation board manufactured from CFC or HCFC free, closed cell rigid polyisocyanurate
polyiso foam. It's covered on both side with multilayer facing, & bonded to one side with a 13 mm (1/2 inch) plasterboard.
The RP panel is excellent for insulation of internal walls & suspended metal frame ceilings. An easy system that can be applied on both walls and
ceilings and allows the energy efficiency of existing buildings to be improved with quick installation causing minimal disruption that can be carried
out without impairing the safety of the rooms. REWS approved for Roof Installation Scheme.
Internal thermal insulation inevitably leads to a reduction in usable space.
To limit the reduction of living spaces, it is therefore important to use STIFERITE RP which has excellent insulating properties
- Dimensions: 1200 x 3000 mm
- Available on request and for minimum quantities: 1200 x 2000 mm
- Standard Thickness: from 33 to 153 mm (from 20 to 120 mm of insulating layer)
- Thermal Conductivity: λD=0,022 W/mK (only insulation panel)
- Acoustic Isolation of Wall: 52 dB
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass B s1 d0
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor: μ = 89.900